Why invest in Renewable Energy?
There are several reasons to invest with Green Crowd when it comes to renewable investments. Green Crowd provides eligible investors with the opportunity to avail of up to 40% income tax relief and provides the investor access to a portfolio of growing companies.
The primary objectives of Green Crowd is to provide investors with the opportunity to invest in selected qualifying companies and therefore benefit from the tax relief provisions of the EII Scheme and the expected growth in the value of the shares from the date of investment to the date of realisation.
In addition to financial incentives, investors also look for solid ethical investments with renewable investments:
- It is ethical and offers the opportunity to invest i with your values and outlook.
- The sector is at the forefront of technological development. More efficient solar cells, experienced installers and a global energy crisis pivoting towards renewable energy.
- Renewable Energy benefits from worldwide government support, including pledges from many countries to reduce their carbon footprints – requiring greater use of renewable energy.
- Renewable energy can boost the economy by creating jobs in rural areas and lowering fuel imports. Grants are available in Ireland for both residential and business users, in 2022 the uptake for consumers has been phenomenal.
Our qualified investors can look forward to the following attractions when investing with Green Crowd:
- Access to a choice of companies which will diversify your investment portfolio
- Avail of one of the few remaining incomes tax reliefs with relief available of up to 40% to qualifying investors.
- Regular reports for investors and an investor conference held every year to update our existing investors.
- There are NO investor charges on your investment and no annual charges. Our investment companies cover any charges associated with the fund raising and the ongoing management costs.
- A choice of trading companies which are manufacturing, or service led and which promote sustainability and resource efficiency.
- We choose companies in the energy, hotel, nursing home, manufacturing, or distribution sector
- Targeted returns for our EIIS investments are 15% – 20% per annum (including the tax relief at the marginal rate).
Get in touch today for more information or email our offices in Carlow at email@example.com or call 01 912 0345.