EII Scheme 2018
Private Placing

40

Receive up to 40% Tax Relief on your investment*

Please fill out your details to receive Investor Pack

Promoters are experienced Solar Sector Experts with a Strong Track Record

Solid Asset Backed – EIIS Opportunity

A unique opportunity to invest in selected qualified Solar Sector projects and benefit from up to 40% tax relief provisions of the EII Scheme. In addition investors can received benefit from the expected growth in the value of the shares from the date of investment to the date of realisation.

Investment Period

4 Years

With Defined Exit

No Fundraising Fee

Projected Buy Out Price

€1.10

Plus Tax Relief

EIIS 2018 Private placing

Projected Net Cashflow

€25,000

for a €50,000 investment

EIIS 2018 Private placing

EII Scheme 2018

Save Yourself Tax with Green Crowd EIIS Placings

The Employment and Investment Incentive Scheme (“EII Scheme”) is a tax relief incentive scheme which provides tax relief against total income for income tax purposes to Qualifying Investors for investments in certain Qualifying Companies (such as ourselves).

  • Proven Investor Opportunities
  • Clear Returns and Structure
  • Solar Sector Developers
1

Send us your contact details

We will then send your investor pack via post or email.
2

Receive investors pack

Please read through the Green Crowd Investor Pack and opportunity. Please consult your financial advisor.
3

Invest in EIIS

Current opportunity exists until 14th December 2018. Shares will be issued to investors before 31st December 2018.
EII Scheme 2018

Benefits of Investment

Solar Sector Investments are one of the most attractive growth opportunities for Ireland.

Tax Relief on the Investment of an Initial 30% in Year 1 and a further 10% in Year 4 (Total 40% Tax Relief). An Ethical and Sustainable Investment in Renewable Energy Assets with proven and predictable performance. Asset Backed unleveraged investment with full ownership of the assets with no senior debt or other claims on the projects assets.

Projected Asset Portfolio returns of 8.5% per annum for a twenty five year operational term.

Projects will be developed by us as experienced project developers and project managers.

This gives you the unique opportunity to invest in an expanding Irish business in the  renewable energy sector and receive tax relief of up to 40% on income ( including PAYE Income, rental income, pension income)

Investment amounts are from €10,000 to €150,000 per annum, with a four year holding period.

No Fundraising Fee payable by the Investor

Financial Analysis

Structured Financial Reporting

EII Scheme 2018 Private Placing

Save Money With 40% Tax Relief Top Up

Sound Investment Planning

Solar Experts Working In Sustainable Projects

Start Saving Money Today With The EII Scheme 2018 Private Placing

For Further Details email: paul@greencrowd.ie or call CEO Paul Browne on: 059 9118901

* 40% Tax relief subject to terms and conditions. Investment through Green Crowd IE constitute private placing. Please consult your financial advisor for further information.